Pocono Mountain ZipLine at WRA
Fly for over 900 FEET at speeds exceeding 30 MPH. Hook up, step off & watch the ground beneath your feet disappear as you soar over Red Rock Cliff, at over 8 STORIES HIGH, it’s sure to take your breath away. For more information just give us a call at (800) 876-0285.
Difficulty: No experience needed
Length: 900 Feet
Speed: 30MPH plus!
Minimum Age: 10 years old
Minimum Weight: 70lb
Maximum Weight: 250lb
ZipLine Pricing (Individuals)
$15.00 per person, per ride
$25.00 Two-ride Special (consecutive rides / applies to same rider)
ZipLine Pricing (Adventure Packages)
Enjoy discounted ZipLine Tickets when you book one of our Rafting, Paintball, Biking, or Kayaking Adventures.
Adventure Package Tickets: $10.00
- Package rates are only available for individuals or groups that make advanced pre paid reservations in conjunction with another activity such as Rafting, Paintball, Biking, or Kayaking. Activities must be scheduled and completed within a three day period.
- All Taxes and fees included
- All Ticket sales are finial & are non transferable; no refunds or exchanges
Hours of Operation
Pocono Mountain Zipline will be open weekends and most weekdays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Hour's of operation may change with no notice. Reservations are not required, however PLEASE CALL us at (800) 876-0285 for the most up to date hours of operation.
CLOSED Monday Oct 19th – Friday Oct 23rd
OPEN Saturday Oct 24th 2:30 – 4:30
OPEN Sunday Oct 25th 2:00 – 4:00
CLOSED Monday Oct 26th – Friday Oct 30th
OPEN Saturday Oct 31st 2:30 – 4:30
OPEN Sunday Nov 1st 2:00 – 4:00
CLOSED for season (check back in early Spring for our 2016 operating dates)
*Last Ticket sold 1/2 hour before closing
*Weather Conditions such as rain, wind & lightning may cause the Zipline to be closed with no advanced warning
Zipline Full-color Brochure available by clicking here
ZIPLINE Liability Waiver
All Participants must read and sign a Ziplining Release of Liability Waiver. You can download the Ziplining Release of Liability Waiver here. All participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and have a parent or legal guardian's signature on their Release of Liability Waiver.
Clothing & Footwear Requirements
- Sturdy, securable closed-toe shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended.
- Sandals, flats, water socks, Crocks, Toms or "split toes" will not be allowed.
- Long shorts or pants and a shirt are required.
- Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be allowed.
- Any body piercings, belt buckles, jewelry that interfere with the proper fit of the harness must be removed.