Plan Your Whitewater Rafting Adventure
We’ve been doing this for over 25 years and know the ingredients to make a great trip. Want to know what the most important one is? It’s you. You’re the most important part. We’d love to take you rafting, paintballing or biking – thanks for checking us out.
Ready to Make a Reservation?
The earlier you make your reservation, the better. If you’re ready to book your Whitewater Rafting Adventure, we’re ready to help.
Where to Eat? Here, at our newly opened cafe.
The Red Rock Cafe is now open and ready to take your order. With an extensive menu offering everything from Burgers and Fries, Kabobs, and even Ice Cream there is something for everyone. Weather your looking for just a cup of coffee or fully catered meal for your group check out the Red Rock Cafe, you’ll be glad you did.
The Weather and the River
While we do everything in our power to ensure that you have a fantastic trip the two things we don’t have much control over are the weather and the river conditions.
Tips For Your Trip
Want to know what to wear on the river? How you’ll get there? What we provide? We can’t tell you everything, but we can help you plan and prepare.
Your trip includes:
- Knowledgeable and talented river guides
- Commercial grade six-person rafts, paddles, life jackets, bailing buckets and a waterproof lunch container
- Life jackets
- Free shuttle both to and from the river
- Free parking (buses are welcome)
- Modern facilities including a full-service restaurant, well-stocked store, heated changing rooms and hot showers (so bring a towel, toiletries and dry clothes)
- A great time for everyone!
- All trips go rain or shine!
Still have unanswered questions? Check out our great FAQs.
Download Liability Forms, Brochures and More
Download liability forms, flyers, or would like to quickly print our Group Organizer Kit or brochures.
Bringing a Group?
Bring a group and take advantage of special savings and our great deals for group leaders. Group meals, deals, and discounts are something we do really well.
Not from the area? You’ll probably need to find out how to get here.